H Split Taper Bushings
H-split tapered bushings are a popular type of planetary bearing. They are made of steel and ductile iron. In addition to being highly durable, these bushings can be used in other applications. Below are some of the benefits of H-split tapered bushings. These bushings are easy to install and maintain. H-split tapered bushings are built to last for years and withstand the rigors of everyday use.
Split tapered bushings are used to mount pulleys and sprockets on the shaft. They feature slip-resistant keyways and are constructed from double-section steel. The split tapered bushing also features a flanged design for increased gripping strength. They are also interchangeable between different manufacturers. However, if you want to avoid wasting money on unnecessary parts, you should consider split tapered bushing.
Dimensions of H split taper bushing
- Bushing Type: H
- Bore Size: 1-1/4″、1-3/8″、10mm、11mm、12mm、14mm、16mm、18mm、19mm、20mm、22mm、24mm、25mm、26mm、30mm、32mm、35mm、36mm、38mm、7/16″、7/8″、
- Dimension (L): 1-1/4″
- Dimension (U): 1/4″
- Dimension (T): 1″
- Large End Dimension (D): 1.625″
- Small End Dimension (D): 1.570″
- Dimension (H): 2-1/2″
- Dimension (V): 2″
- Dimension (X): 7/8″
- Dimension (Y): 3/16″
- Dimension (R): 1/8″
- Dimension (S): 3/16″
- Cap Screws Amount: 2
- Cap Screw Size: 1/4″ X 3/4″
- Wrench Torque: 95 LBS
- Weight: 0.8
What is tapered bushing?
When looking for a new bearing, you may want to consider the advantages of H-split tapered bushings. These bushings look similar to QD bushings, but the barrel is split into 2 places and ends before the hub. They are keyed to the shaft or drive part to drive even if the fasteners are loose. However, this type of bushing will require more shaft space.
These bushings are available in a variety of sizes and shapes and can fit a variety of sprockets and pulleys. They are designed to fit popular types of shafts and are easy to install. These bushings are separated by flanges and tapers to ensure the true clamping of the shaft. Set screws on these bushings to help them hold their position.
Another advantage of H-split tapered bushings is that they can be used with a variety of shaft diameters, while straight bore pulleys cannot. This is an advantage for companies with low inventory and for factory environments where there are many pulleys in the machine. Bushings also provide better protection against corrosion and wear. You can find bushings for any shaft diameter, including metric and imperial sizes.
1. Make sure the bushing cone and interior of the driven product are clean and free of anti-seize lubricant.
2. Place the bushing into the sprocket or other part type that accepts bushings.
3. Loosely place the cap screws into the pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to ensure a slip fit on the shaft.
4. Using the keys on the shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired position on the shaft. Make sure that the heads of the cap screws are accessible.
5. Align the sprockets or part types, alternately and incrementally tighten the screws until they are taut. Do not use extensions on the wrench handle, and do not allow sprockets or parts to be pulled out and contact the bushing flange. There should be a gap between the bushing flange and the sprocket at this point to ensure that the gap does not close.
1. Loosen and remove cap screws.
2. Insert the cap screws into the threaded removal holes.
3. Tighten the inserted screws until the sprocket or other part type is loose on the shaft.
4. Remove sprocket/part type from the shaft.
Click and check out more products you’re looking for.
Q1. Are you a factory?
A. Yes. We are a factory with more than 15 years of manufacturing experience.
Q2. Is OEM and ODM service available?
A. Of course. We have many years of experience in OEM& ODM service.
Q3. I am buying from another supplier, but need better service. Would you match or beat the price I am paying?
A. We always think we provide the best service and competitive price. We would be happy to provide you with a personalized competitive quote, email us.